‘IDM Collaborating Artists’ auditions
1. – The selection is open to any musician who wishes to participate in the symphonic projects of the Instituto para el Desarrollo Musical (IDM). The call responds to the orchestral structure of the IDM orchestras: Manchester Sinfonietta, Filarmonía Hispánica, Orquesta Académica de Valencia, and the rest of IDM orchestras.
2. – The call is made in the following instrumental specialties: violin, viola, cello, contrabass, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, horn, trombone, tuba and percussion.
3. – The application will be sent to the following email address:
indicating name, instrument, musical education level, date of birth, place of residence, nationality, telephone, email and cv.
Preferably will be attached a link to an audiovisual recording containing a solo instrumental performance by the applicant.
4. – The organization will email the correct receipt of the request. Later, the organization will contact the candidates chosen to continue the selection process through a musical audition and a personal interview.
5. – Successful applicants will be part of the staff of the IDM Collaborating Artists during the 2018-2019 season. Each Collaborating Artist may participate in musical events determined by the mutual agreement of both parties.
6. – The call for IDM Collaborating Artists is permanent, the applications will be processed according to the needs of IDM.
7. – Any questions or concerns regarding this call can be made on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org